The Audyogik Shikshan Mandal or ASM Group of Institutes has been providing education to students, from KG to PhD in Indian since 1983. The ASM Group of Institutes operate out of Mumbai and Pune. One of ASM’s most popular courses is their MBA program. Their MBA program is available in multiple specialisations: human resources, marketing management, financial management, IT, operations management, supply chain management and international business management.
The Audyogik Shikshan Mandal’s regular MBA program is a full-time course that is two years long. The university also provides certificate programs in business analytics, and big data certificate courses in addition to their normal MBA program helps students gain employment easily.
To be eligible to study at ASM, students need to have at least 50% total marks in their bachelor’s program. Students also need to submit a valid management entrance examination test score. Accepted test scores are CMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA or Association CET.
The admission procedure for the MBA program at ASM is centralised. The entire admission process is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education or DTE. However, students also the option of applying for the institute level seats. The documents that need to be submitted are mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation along with entrance exam scorecard, photo ID proof. These documents can be sent by e-mail or by post. Once all documents are verified, selected students need to appear for a personal interview.
Reasons why the ASM Group of Institutes MBA is the best choice?
- The institute is approved by AICTE and Government of India.
- The institute has been ranked in the top ten MBA colleges every year. It has been ranked 1st by AIMA in Pune and A++ by Business Standard.
- One of the reasons why their MBA program is popular is because it is the first business school in India to offer the HBX CORe program in partnership with Harvard Business School.
- The analytics certificate programs are provided by IBM, who are leaders in their field.
- An MBA with the HBxCORe program and a certificate program in analytics gives students the edge from other MBA students from other institutes.
- The institute provides a multitude of extracurricular and co-curricular activities for students to take part in besides studies.
- The Pune campus is affiliated to the SavitribaiPhule Pune University, and the Mumbai campus is affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
- The institute has over 33 years of experience in educating students.
- The ASM institute’s faculty have years of experience and educational qualifications. They have been trained in India and abroad.
- ASM has tied up with multiple institutions and organisations all over the world to provide the best to students.
- There are scholarships available at ASM Group of Institutes. DrR. Pachpande Scholarships helps worthy students financially to complete their education.
- The institute has regular visiting faculty from the best foreign institutes and universities. Students get guidance and mentorship from the best of best.
- The institute has impressive placement records. Students get jobs in the best organisations every year.
- The total student strength of each batch is less than 1000. This ensures that students get the most attention and interaction with their faculty.
- Both of the campuses are built with state-of-the-art infrastructure. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled, which is a boon for students to complete their assignments and studies in time.