Experienced players are customers of bookmakers who earn a steady income from betting. Betting is also a source of income for bookmakers, so they try to attract new players and encourage regular customers. For this purpose, they develop loyalty programmes, run promotions and offer bonuses for doing certain things. Let’s try to find out which bookmakers are the most interesting this year. For example, you can get the best 4raBet bonuses in India – https://bookmaker-ratings.com/bonusy-bukmeker/4rabet-india/
General terms and conditions for bonuses
Almost all bookmakers, with few exceptions, prepare a number of conditions for obtaining bonuses. Let’s look at the main requirements, which are the most common.
- Make a registration and deposit a game account for a certain amount. As a rule, the bookmaker gives between 20% and 100% extra as a bonus.
- Register via a mobile app. Players receive freebies – these are free bets, which can then be used to win winnings.
- Participate in a promotion. In this case, customers must bet according to the bookmaker’s terms and conditions.
- Activate a promo code. It happens that it is possible to get a bonus from the BK only after activating a special combination.
- Participate in a bonus program. These are freebies and cashbacks given to loyal customers.
- Less often bookmakers offer no deposit bonuses. These are those for which players do not need to make a deposit. Typically, no deposit bonuses can be spent on any bet, and the winnings received from it will go immediately to your real account.
Note that bookmakers require you to wager the bonuses. This means that the amounts received must be used on certain types of bets. If you do not meet the conditions of the BK, the bonus offer will be cancelled.
Types of bookmaker bonuses
Let’s take a look at what bonuses you can get at bookmakers’ offices. For convenience, I’ve divided them into basic groups and added links to pages where you can explore the rules in more detail.
Freebets or free bets
Freebets. This is an opportunity to place a bet without using any real cash. Normally, the client needs to wager the full amount of the bonus, and the winnings received are then transferred to the main account. From there it can be withdrawn to a card or used for further betting.
Freebets for registration. These are free bets that only new customers of the bookmaker’s office receive. Such bonuses may be non-deposit and deposit bonuses. In the first case, the client receives a freebet immediately after registration, in the second – after making a deposit of a certain amount.
Please note that you can only take part in such a bonus programme once. It is not allowed to register a second profile.
Freebet for the first bet. This is an offer for newcomers to the bookmaker’s office. As a rule, after registration, a player has to make a deposit and then make a bet according to the established rules. Once the bet is settled, players will be credited with a freebet.
Non-deposit freebets. This is a free offer: customers do not need to deposit money into their betting account to receive it. Such bonuses can be given not only for registration, but also, for example, before a significant sporting event and for participation in a promotion.
Free bets for participating in promotions. Bookmaker’s offices hold various draws, for participation in which players receive freebies. Usually, to participate in such promotional offers, you need to make a series of bets according to the established rules.
Loyalty Freebets. Many betting shops have a special customer bonus programme. The higher the amount of bets and winnings over a set period, the more privileges the player receives. Freebets, cashbacks and exclusive promo codes are awarded for reaching a certain level.
Free bets for installing the app. Many bookmakers have apps for Android and iOS devices. Customers receive freebies for installing and registering.