Are you looking for a DIY project that will help you get into the spring spirit? Terrarium Singapore is just what you need! Terrariums are the perfect way to add some greenery and natural beauty to your home or office. In this blog post, we’ll share everything that needs to be done to create your own Terrarium Singapore.
Steps to make your own Terrarium Singapore:
- Terrarium Singapore can be made from many materials, but we’ll use a glass jar for this project. You will need to find an appropriately sized container that is transparent enough to allow light in and large enough, so your plants have plenty of room.
- Gather the materials you may not already have at home: potting soil, perlite, pebbles or stones (to add drainage), terracotta pots with holes in their bottoms (for water drainage), fresh moss clippings (these are perfect for holding down other greenery like cacti or succulents). A word on dirt – if it’s been a while since you’ve had any success with houseplants, then adding some composting material might help.
- Place a layer of moss in the bottom of your jar. You can also use perlite to help hold it down and provide additional drainage for water. Remember, you want enough room so that plants will eventually be able to sit comfortably on top without being cramped or suffocating one another. Fill with soil as much as just below the rim – do not fill up! Moss should still be visible at this point and look like an island when seen from above (when looking into the container).
- Place all the plants and greenery you chose in one jar.
- Put soil around the jar, then fill it with the required amount of water. Allow the water to settle.
And there you have it, a perfect Terrarium Singapore!